Call for Abstract
International Conference on Civil & Structural Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Advance Technology in Civil &Structure Engineering
Holiday Inn Paris – Marne La Vallée ”
Civil Engineering 2018 is comprised of 16 tracks and 87 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Civil Engineering 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The process of Structure Analysis is simple in concepts but complex in details. It involves the analysis of a proposed Structure to show that its resistance or strength will meet or exceed a reasonable expectation. The structure must perform its intended function safely over its useful life. It is advantageous when kinematic indeterminacy static indeterminacy. This procedure was first formulated by Axel Bendex in 1914.
- Track 1-1Modeling and design of shear walls
- Track 1-2Structural responses due to different loads
- Track 1-3Setting up different load cases
- Track 1-4High Rise building
- Track 1-5Structural loads
A Structure can be defined as a body which can resist the applied load without appreciable deformations civil engineering structure are created to serve some specific function like human habition, transportation, bridges, storages Etc.in a safe and economical way.
Structure Engineering is concerned with the planning ,designing and the construction of structure. Structure Analysis involves the determination of the force and displacements of the structure or components of a structure.
- Track 2-1Foundation Design
- Track 2-2Column Design
- Track 2-3Beams Design
- Track 2-4Slab Design
Footing are the structure members which spread and distribute the load carried from the super structure to the soil below the ground over a large area .They comes under the category of shallow foundation and are employed at places ,where the soil with good bearing capacity is available within a small depth below the ground surface . Footing are preferred over the deep foundations as they proved to be economical when compared to deep foundations.
- Track 3-1 Square Footing
- Track 3-2Rectangular Footing
- Track 3-3Circular Footing
- Track 3-4Combined Footing
- Track 3-5Strap Footing
- Track 3-6Wall Footing
The major Civil Engineering constructions have their function s on the geological formations , it is important to study the durability and the stability of foundation rocks . This study can be done from the Geological and geophysical studies of the sites for constructing safe , stable and economic structures.
- Track 4-1Geohazards and adverse geological conditions
- Track 4-2Geological modeling
- Track 4-3Geophysics structure
- Track 4-4Economic geology
- Track 4-5Geology mineralogy
- From the Civil Engineering point of view , the Structure Geology deals with structure found in rocks , geology is important because , these geology structure alter the inherent physical features of rocks making them more appropriate or inappropriate for the purposes of Civil Engineering
- Its helps in the selection of suitable site for various types of projects likes Dams, Multistoried Buildings , Tunnels Etc.
- Track 5-1Geometries
- Track 5-2Stereographic projections
- Track 5-3Rock macro – structures
- Track 5-4Kinematics
- Track 5-5Stress fields
Modular construction is particularly famous for popular hotels and its reduceds the time period for site construction. It term use to describe the factory produces pre-engineering building units that are delivered to site as a large volumetric components of a building
Safety Advantages For Modular Construction
* It is a common method to construct the roof on the ground and it lift in to a position with crane later
* Ergonomic strains, Laborers can play out their errands on littler bits of venture in simple to get to regions to dispense with the need to reach and extend
- Track 6-1Attributes of modular construction
- Track 6-2Dimensional planning
- Track 6-3Stability and Structural integrity
- Track 6-4Service interfaces
- Track 6-5Acoustic performance
Generally we have two types of pavements they are Flexible Pavement and Rigid Pavements. This gives an a overview of a pavement types, Pavement failures, layers, and their functions. Improper design of pavement leads to early failure of pavement and its effecting the riding quality. Laborers can play out their errands on littler bits of venture in simple to get to regions to dispense with the need to reach and extend.
The Flexible Pavement , having less flexible strength and it act like a flexible sheet.
* Conventional layered flexible pavement
* Full – depth asphalt pavement
* Contained rock asphalt mat
The one layer of material between the concrete and the sub – grade and this layer is know as a base or sub- base course.
- Track 7-1TYPE OF FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT
- Track 7-2Conventional layered Flexible Pavement
- Track 7-3Full-depth asphalt Pavement
- Track 7-4Contained rock asphalt mat
- Track 7-5 TYPE OF RIGID PAVEMENT
- Track 7-6Jointed plain concrete pavement
- Track 7-7Jointed reinforced concrete pavement
- Track 7-8Pre-stressed concrete pavement
- Track 7-9Continuous reinforced concrete pavement
Cracks can occur due to changes in climate and temperature, environmental stresses like earth quakes etc. Due to wrong method of construction , bad quality of materials, weather effects and lots of wear and tear can create a cracks in walls, ceiling, floors.
TYPES OF CRACKS:
- Crack with hollow sound in plaster
- Crack with no hollow sound in plaster
- Track 8-1 THE SEVEN MAJOR CAUSES OF CRACKS IN BUILDING
- Track 8-2Formation of cracks
- Track 8-3Thermal changes
- Track 8-4Elastic Deformation
- Track 8-5Movement Due To Creep
- Track 8-6Chemical Reaction
- Track 8-7Foundation Movement and Settlement of Soil
- Track 8-8Cracking Due To Vegetation
The steel is used for making construction In a various shapes ,most structure steel shapes , such as ( I-BEAM) ,(T-Shaped cross section)
1. Steel Structure differs from concrete in attributed compressive strength and tensile strength
2. STRENGTH -Steel Structure is one of the most common material used in industrial building and commercial construction, its having a high strength, stiffness ,toughness
3. FIRE RESISTANCE- Steel is characteristically a noncombustible material. However , when warmed to temperatures found in a fire situation, the quality and firmness of the material is all together lessened. The International Building code requires steel be wrapped in adequate heat proof materials, expanding general cost of steel structure structures.
4. CONSTRUCTABILITY- Steel can be produced into any shape which are either darted or welded together in development. Basic steel can be raised when the materials are conveyed nearby though concrete must be cured no less than 1-2 weeks in the wake of pouring before development can keep making steel a timetable cordial development material.
- Track 9-1CLASSIFICATION OF STEEL STRUCTURES
- Track 9-2Compression Members
- Track 9-3Truss System and Frame System
- Track 9-4Built-up Members and Structures
- Track 9-5Suspension Structures
Reinforced Concrete is a composite material in which cement moderately low elasticity and pliability are checked by the consideration of support having higher rigidity or flexibility. Present day strengthened cement can contain changed fortifying materials made of steel, polymers or substitute composite material in conjunction with rebar or not. Strengthened cement may likewise be for all time worried in order to enhance the conduct of the last structure under working burdens.
- Track 10-1Carbonatation of concrete
- Track 10-2 Cast-in-place concrete
- Track 10-3Compressive stresses
- Track 10-4Prestressed concrete
- Track 10-5Fiber-reinforced concrete
Environmental Engineering is the branch of engineering concerned with the application of scientific and engineering principal for protection of human population from the effects of adverse environmental factors . It involves air pollution control, recycling , waste water management, waste disposal , industrial hygiene, etc. It also includes studies on Environmental Engineering.
- Track 11-1Air Pollution management
- Track 11-2Wastewater treatment
- Track 11-3Global warming
- Track 11-4Ozone depletion
Metal Fabrication is the building of metal structures by bending, cutting and assembling processes. It is an esteem included process that includes the production of machines, parts, and structures from different crude materials. A fab shop will offer on work, typically in view of the designing illustrations, and if granted the agreement will manufacture the item. Expansive fab shops will utilize a large number of significant worth included procedures in a single plant or office including welding, cutting, framing and machining. These extensive fab shops offer extra an incentive to their clients by constraining the requirement for obtaining faculty to find various sellers for various administrations. Metal creation occupations as a rule begin with shop illustrations including exact estimations, at that point move to the manufacture stage lastly to the establishment of the last undertaking. Manufacture shops are utilized by temporary workers, OEMs and VARs. Normal undertakings incorporate free parts, basic casings for structures and substantial gear, and stairs and hand railings for structures.
- Track 12-1 Specialty alloy and Foundry
- Track 12-2Coke and Iron making
- Track 12-3Advanced steel casting techniques
- Track 12-4Non Structural Steel
A Steel building is a metal Structure Fabrication with the steel for the exterior cladding and internal support, as opposed to steel framed buildings which is used to other materials for external envelope walls, floors. Steel building are used for different purposes like work spaces and living accommodation and including storages.
- Track 13-1High Performance structural steel
- Track 13-2Advanced Steel Casting Techniques
- Track 13-3Future trends in steel structural
- Track 13-4Fire resistance
- Track 13-5High tensile strength steel
Strengthened cement is a composite material in which concrete's for the most part low inflexibility and pliability are killed by the consolidation of stronghold having higher versatility or adaptability. The fortification is typically, however not really, Steel strengthening bars (rebar) and is generally implanted latently in the solid before the solid sets. Fortifying plans are by and large intended to oppose malleable worries specifically districts of the solid that may cause unsuitable breaking and additionally auxiliary disappointment. Present day strengthened cement can contain fluctuated fortifying materials made of Steel, polymers or substitute composite material in conjunction with rebar or not. Strengthened cement may likewise be for all time worried (in pressure), in order to enhance the conduct of the last structure under working burdens. In the United States, the most widely recognized strategies for doing this are known as pre-tensioning and post-tensioning.
- Track 14-1Wind Load Analysis
- Track 14-2Design RC Water Tanks
- Track 14-3Design Retaining Wall
- Track 14-4Design of Silos
Tunnel are dug I types of materials varying from hard rock and soft rock. The method of Tunnel Construction depends on the ground conditions, the length and diameter of the Tunnel drive, the ground water condition, the logistics of supporting the Tunnel excavation, the shape and final use of the Tunnel and appropriate risk management .
- Track 15-1Cut-and-cover
- Track 15-2Boring machines
- Track 15-3Clay-kicking
- Track 15-4Pipe jacking
Water assets are wellsprings of water that are possibly helpful. Employments of water incorporate rural, mechanical, family unit, recreational and ecological exercises. Every living thing expects water to develop and repeat. 97% of the water on the Earth is salt water and just three percent is new water; somewhat more than 66% of this is solidified in icy masses and polar ice caps. The staying unfrozen freshwater is discovered chiefly as Groundwater, with just a little division introduce over the ground or in the air. New water is a sustainable asset, yet the world's supply of Groundwater is relentlessly diminishing, with exhaustion happening most conspicuously in Asia, South America and North America, despite the fact that it is as yet indistinct how much common reestablishment adjusts this use, and whether environments are threatened. The structure for distributing water assets to water clients (where such a system exists) is known as water rights.
- Track 16-1Groundwater
- Track 16-2Frozen water
- Track 16-3Water shortages
- Track 16-4Pollution and water protection